An Affiliation is a Code that a character follows, often forming ties with other characters of the same Affiliation. This Affiliation guides the characters morals, actions, and other decisions, though the character is not strictly defined by it. There are 5 basic Codes to which most Nobles and Imperators subscribe, though countless others exist. Each of these Codes is defined by 3 primary principles. If a Player shows a great act of commitment to their code, he can earn a Miracle Point. Disservice costs a MP.
The Code of the Angels (Heaven)Edit
- Beauty is the highest principle.
- Justice is a form of beauty.
- Lesser beings should respect their betters.
The Code of the Fallen Angels (Hell)Edit
- Corruption is the highest principle.
- Suffering is a form of corruption.
- Power justifies itself.
The Code of the LightEdit
- Humanity must live, and live forever.
- What must be done ought be done cleanly.
- Humans must be protected, particularly from themselves.
The Code of the DarkEdit
- Humans should destroy themselves, individually.
- Humanity should destroy itself, collectively, except for a few toys.
- Ugliness to human eyes shows that one is worthy.
The Code of the WildEdit
- Freedom is the highest principle.
- Sanity and mundanity are prisons.
- Give in kind with a gift received.